. new faces . Oscar Paull



    pagesonline.it

    His name is Oscar Paull, 16 year old hailing from Whangaparaoa,New Zealand. See more and better quality shots from pagesonline.it by photographer David Shields. Oscar is not signed by any agency as yet. He has such a boyish look, very cute. He looks younger than 16, I must add, comparing him to my grade at school. His eyes are interesting.. can be so innocent but then it could be intimidating.. lol. I think they are blue, are they? I'm not sure. It seems there's a bit of eurasian-ness about him. Can't wait to see him make it big. hmm.. he might be potential for marc by marc jacobs? I dunno, because he has the baby face? Really good to see that people the same age as me are getting themselves so exposed to the industry.

    I must add that I like the styling. Loving the jacket on the right (second row) by Nyrie, the wash is cool and it matches with the wall background. That cap (bottom left by Tina Kalivas) is cool, isn't it? Reminds me of those vintage Chanel sunnies on Amber Rose and Rihanna.

    It is so amazing that Pagesonline have continuely kept me reading and inspiring me. and the fact that its online and free! soo convenient. thanks. I LOVE em.

    Like David Shields work? See more of it here.

    I have been procrastinating on my work again. I really should get back to it.



    UPDATE: Oscar was discovered by the photographer himself!





Total Pageviews