. Das Monk tees and stuff



    Das Monk is an Australian t-shirt label based in Sydney. It was was launched in 2007 by Marc Hendrick and Anna Lunoe. They are now successfully stocked in Australia, New Zealand, Japan USA and Canada in over 30 leading fashion stores in those countries and more to come. The label is inspired by the world of art, music, film and pop culture. What's more is that they don't come in seasonally but release every 3 months, which features works from themselves, and also collaborating with upcoming and emerging independent artists from all over the world. So I to look up Das Monk up, and found that a few fans of the label including TV on the Radio, Diplo, Busy P, MGMT, A-Trak, and The Cool Kids.

    Personally I really like the idea of art and getting them on tees, I think it supports and communicates individual artists, simple - mixing art and fashion is something I always loved - also I like their concept as I'm trying to do this myself. I am a big fan of those works I chose to put up above.

    their Singlets - $49.95; Tees - $59.95 ; Sweaters -$89.95 go here at The Grand Social to buy some now!


Total Pageviews