FACE FASHION - WHITE EUPHORIA by MOK THEOREM - PART I - HAIR & MAKE UP













    So, I didn't write much at all for the last post, but I went to FACE fashion event last night - an event where it showcased a few emerging designers. Basically I went to support Mok Theorem girls who showed their other line, White Euphoria. Despite essentially getting "kicked out" of backstage (which was quite rude.. - they said I didn't register and I didn't have an all access pass when in fact I did register) I was still able to get some shots. Anyways, me being me, I had to have my way somehow, so I found someone with the same authority and got me back into the backstage and all that business. Then I continued happily snapping. I decided that I didn't want to take snaps of the runway as I didn't want to stand up outside with all the other competitive cameras that had huge lenses, something I don't have, as I'm not a professional.

    These pictures I think show off their faces and the hair.

    Anyways, I'm actually very busy and need to go. So stayed tune for Part II of White Euphoria backstage and I will also be uploading some other backstage shots I took on the night that weren't specifically to a particular designer.

Total Pageviews