WE LIVE, AS WE DRAM ALONE - PADDY MITCHELL | BY ALASTAIR STRONG



    ponystep.com

    Top: J.W Anderson. Shorts: Lanvin. Leather piece: Rick Owens.

    Photography: Alastair Strong
    Model: Paddy Mitchell


    Hey guys. So.. I'm in the midst of my exams. I have 4 more to go and I had my birthday on one of the exams as well (18th October) . I just had a honeycomb, chocolate truffle mousse cake. If you want to see what the cake looks like, you can look here and here.

    I came across the pictures while just looking on websites and this attracted me from the "We Live, As We Dream Alone". I like the skin tightness of the long sleeve ( by J.W Anderson ). It acts like the human skin but in a chic kinda way haha. And the leather piece ( by Rick Owens ) and the shorts ( by Lanvin) looks kinda like a skirt. Even though he is wearing skin tight and shorts with leather that looks like a skirt, it remains very masculine which I love. I also like the model its a very young face looking ( I don't think I made any sense there). I first saw him photographed by Kai Z Feng. Overall I like this black and white.

    Anyways, I'm signing off. Till next time.

Total Pageviews