. new ring from Florence and keyring from Paris






    Most of my friends last Christmas holidays, went to Europe and USA. One of my friends who knows my love for France while there bought me a keyring! It looks cool.

    Another friend of mine knowing how i love fashion and loves statement jewelery, bought this ring for me. He said it was from a small boutique in Florence, obviously its not overly expensive, as i wouldn't expect that anyway. I could see because its one of those adjustable welded on rings . but i guess that's good because he wouldn't know my ring size. I found the texture on the ring quite interesting. The case in which it came was real leather too! (pic 2) Love the smell of leather hehe.

    At least they remembered about me! I hope to go to Europe and New York next year!
    LETS HOPE!! and get into the SHOWS!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews