CLEO MAGAZINE CARNIVALE: ANNUAL SWIMSUIT PARTY














    So, Wednesday night was the Cleo Magazine Annual Swimsuit Party, held at Sydney hotspot The Ivy Pool Club, great way to end my exams! I must say, I was worried the weather was going to interfere but thank God, the weather solved itself. The vibe was great, with drums beating and music pumping and of course there was a swimsuit catwalk showing designs of Kooey.

    The Sweaty Betty team were amazing in making the night so possible. Their gift bags were beyond, which would've been worth like a couple hundred $$ I'm guessing. It was great to finally meet Roxy and her crew in person because as you know, sometimes in the blogging world we spend most of our time emailing each other.

    It was great spending some time with fellow bloggers, like Margaret, Angie and meeting Ali from Hollywood Treatment and talking to the inspirational Sireshan of Chic Traveller.

    Gemma Crisp, editor of Cleo, has one of the most out going personalities and upon meeting her, I think I knew why the magazine has such energy. It was also cool to see some Sydney socials like Axle Whitehead, Nacho Pop, Danny Clayton cruising their way and seeing the lovely Erin McNaught again.

    Would just like to thank Cleo again for inviting me.

    I'm not going to talk much more, I think the photo's will do the rest. And yes face pulling is better that just normal smiling. If you want to see a picture of Axel, Margaret and I ( me like totally fugly) go here

    READ MORE HERE:





















Total Pageviews