DREAM WITH PETER ALEXANDER!












    Yesterday, after work I went into store and caught a moment with Peter Alexander. The stores smell soo sweet ( I like how it makes us think of "sweet dreams"), like a lolly shop, I kind of felt like I was in an unrealistic world. The store in the MidCity was most amazing! I had not been, but after Peter told me that I had to go there, I did.

    When I went into the store, and looked up, there was a double bed upside down. I LOVE the idea. I don't know why but it reminded of Viktor & Rolf dress here. It's probably because of the different positioning of a bed.

    I really do love the fun, playfulness, joyfulness Peter has with his pyjamas. The slogans on tees and on the bums of underwear. You all know I'm all about dynamic and drama and fun ( and of course the dark side - but that's not relevant with my pjs! haha). When I first knew about his pj's I knew it was gonna go boom! and it has been.

    Gotta love the him!

    Gonna sleep now! Sweet dreams!

Total Pageviews