MODEL INTERVIEW + VIDEO DIARY : ALEXANDRE CUNHA




    Alexandre (Alex) Cunha, 23 years old, is probably one of the best known brazillian male models of his age in the fashion industry. His build is not too big but yet not too small, which is why I think keeps him versatile in the industry. He's walked for a huge variety of runway shows, from Louis Vuitton to Tommy Hilfiger to John Galliano to Vivienne Westwood. His face I guess we could say is one of a classic, which is again perhaps why he's so popular. He's most probably known for his abs, smile, eyes and his lips ( I reckon his lips, you'd understand when you watch the video below, you don't even have to see his face to know it's him). I have found his jobs consistent with new editorials, pictures keep coming up which is likely due to his huge agency list he is with.

    Interviewing him, I found that when he was a kid, he was fat. It's rather hard to believe isn't it? I mean look at him now! haha. Starting modeling at the age of 17 in 2004, he has only grown from there, and I'm looking forward to seeing his continuous progress!

    I really think he is a humble and cool person, always striving to do his best.
    I'm so glad he took time in doing this interview and video for BOY MOMENTS, which I edited with his requested song - Dancing Shoes by Arctic Monkeys





















    Photography by Markus Lambert, Petra & Morena, Doug Inglish, Ben Lamberty, Paul James Hay, Cristina Capucci

Total Pageviews