ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT | BEHIND THE SCENES | AW11 MADE IN THE FUTURE





    A weeks ago.. back in December (2010), young Sydney designer Henry Holland ( yes that is his name, I always get excited when I see an email from him and thinking it's the other Henry Holland haha) invited me to check out what his label, Eleventh Commandment, were up to. They were putting together a video for their AW2011 'Made in the Future' collection (which will be dropping nationwide in February)

    Tim Nagle who directed the filmed video no doubt made it fun and a bit random, which I think works really well, fitting in with the concept of "Made in the Future."

    Watch the video below, filmed under the ANZAC Bridge and take a look at the behind the scenes photos I took. I have to say, the view was pretty cool at night. I've never seen the bridge from that angle before.

    Check out their Facebook Page and website.












Total Pageviews