JULIAN @THEAGENCY



    Last Sunday, I shot Julian, a new comer to modelling from The Agency. Coincidentally we went to the same school and we kind of remember each other, since we both played music. The world is small! I took quite a lot of shots and let him experiment with different positions and be comfortable in front of the camera, as that can be quite awkward for most models who have just come in.

    Let me know what you guys think of the shots? and yes I know there is a lot of skin. I would love to hear feedback!


    Model: Julian @TheAgency
    Photographer: Darren Luk (BOY MOMENTS)
    Styling: Darren Luk and Donald Chung (THE DONMAN)
    Jamie Fame denim shirt; Saxony velvet blazer; ST&ARD black washed denim jacket; Brooksfield grey top; models own black jeans
    Hair products: KMS California hairplay Molding Paste, Clay Crème, Sea Salt Spray









Total Pageviews