WRANGLER AUTUMN/WINTER 11 LOOKBOOK





    Photographer: Travis Grace
    Stylist: Tamila Purvis
    Models: Emma Ishta @ Viviens & Vinnie Woolston @ Priscillas



    This is Wrangler's new Autumn/Winter 11 collection. I do quite like that how it has gone a bit darker and colder in this season's lookbook, moving away from the sun saturated images of the Spring Summer 10/11 campaign previous.

    I am a fan of their denim owning 2 pairs of their Wrangler Stranglers. They do make your legs look skinnier and the colours and washes are always staple.

    I posted one of the women's look, as I do love the jumper and the dress combination. Vinnie Woolston the male model is also great for Wrangler feel. Always a bit alternative, indie with tattoos and mid length hair. I like the look.

    Visit their website here for more images:
    http://wrangler.com.au/


Total Pageviews