BAM BRANDS | MAY 2011 SHOWING S/S 11/12



    A few weeks ago, I attended some showings and this one was from Melbourne but soon to be branching in Sydney - BAM Brands

    A stand out label was Sadotna, from Melbourne, that had beautiful abstract collection. There were structural , tailored,silhouettes architectural shapes that made the pieces look modern theatrical and could almost sit in an art exhibition.

    Loved the sparkly glittery shoes by Study footwear and the price is really reasonable- less than $200!

    Glasses from Vasuma were cool with a hint of vintage feel.

    Handsom, label by 2 brits, delivered some nice summer prints and nice pieces that came in pairs for men and women. for the couples that love to match, it's a must for spring. I also bumped into the couple, they were very cute!

    I quite liked Wet and Wendy, they're clothes are the weather-wear for the chic! Jackets under $200, I definitely want to be wearing those in the rain!

    I have been seeing Love and Luck all around , I do love the so every so soft leather with the studs. I really do need one.

    Dan Jones brings some green colour to his usual black aesthetic and some sheer.

    Overall an interesting range of pieces.

    READ MORE HERE :















Blog Archive

Total Pageviews