CAMPER 10TH ANNIVERSARY | CAMPER TOGETHER STORE | SYDNEY FLAGSHIP | QVB



    The other night, I attended the relaunch of Sydney Camper Flagship store, the first To&ether Camper store for Camper's 10th Anniversary. The To&ether Store is to give each Camper store it's own personality and individuality, this store was designed by Tokujin Yoshioka.

    I particularly liked the red wall that looked like roses which was intended by Tokujin, to create a special environment for a bloomed landscape. It compliments well with the showcase of the shoes displaying the last 10 years of Campers. The QVB was also the perfect backdrop for the event.

    I am a Camper customer, owning 2 pairs, looking to extend my collection. They are one of the most comfortable shoes and unique shoes and you can recognise it from a distant. When I look at peoples shoes on the street, I always know when they are Camper's.









Blog Archive

Total Pageviews