HENRY HOLLAND FOR LE SPECS | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW | VIDEOS





    I had the amzing opportunity to interview one of my favourite designers, Henry Holland! Next to him, is designer Hamish Tame from Le Specs. Henry and Le Specs created a 19 unisex range piece of sunglasses, which I cannot wait to purchase! My favourites are the Hoodies and Muffin Tops! Pre-order on My Catwalk now! Also check out the fun launch party pictures here!



    We spent a good hour chatting about all things fashion, Le Specs, models, Lady Gaga, the androgynous look including Andrej Pejic, Henry's schizophrenic personality, his latest lust item - the Prada tartan backpack and also some of his upcoming projects including a full menswear and underwear range, which is totally exciting! I can't wait to sport some of his designs. We also chatted about his signature hair, story on how he became BFFS with London It Girls Agyness Deyn and Alexa Chung! Plus find out why Henry describes Karlie Kloss as an elegant dinosaur! haha



    I recorded the interview and split it up into 3 videos. I know it maybe long, but if you love him, I'm sure you will watch it all! Please dont' judge me on my video editing skills, it's my first time.



    I'm also loving our colourful jeans!







    First video we talk primarily about his collaboration, Henry Holland for Le Specs







    In the second video he talks about how he began his fashion label, House of Holland and what inspires him from season to season, creating such dynamic designs. I also asked what he would've done if he wasn't a designer.





    In the final part, we discuss social media, favourite models, the androgynous look, his personal style, his phobias, Lady Gaga, PLUS how he became friends with London It- Girls Agyness Deyn and Alexa Chung. It's a very interesting story! Unfortunately the 3rd video was not able to be captured on film, but there is still an audio recording.





Blog Archive

Total Pageviews