INNER CIRCLE | LUNCH PREVIEW | SUNGLASS HUT + PEDESTRIAN TV | THE WINERY



    Last week, I was invited to an exclusive preview of Inner Circle, a new site curated by Sunglass Hut created to be a central source of fashion and style sourcing from the globe's best blogs and sites. So basically all your top favourite blogs in one spot! The site is live now - check it out here!

    Some lovely blogger colleagues and I were invited to be part of the Inner Circle, welcome and introduced in collaboration with Sunglass Hut and Pedestrian TV. We had a lovely spring garden 3 course lunch at The Winery, with unlimited champagne and pims. It was the most relaxing day I've had! The food was equally amazing!

    We a mixture of entrees and for the main I had the Grilled Barramundi, kipflers, poached tomatos and salsa verde. For dessert, we had Double chocolate brownie, fairy floss and vanilla ice cream. I think you can tell why, after this lunch, I was literally lying and sleeping in the sun. haha






Blog Archive

Total Pageviews