MY BIRTHDAY!! | MARBLE BAR | THE HILTON SYDNEY HOTEL



    MY BIRTHDAY was last Tuesday, and so I on the Friday evening. At first I wasn't sure where to celebrate, but when I asked around, The Hilton Sydney Hotel offered me a small space at their Marble Bar. Marble Bar is underground The Hilton Sydney and is one of the oldest and has the most beautiful ceiling. You would remember me going to their own 118th Birthday here. So when they offered it to me and complimentary champagne, I didn't hesitate! Though many people I invited bailed, it ended up having a nice and intimate night and I had an amazing time with my friends who came, enjoying some classic tunes and Brown Sugar playing live and Dj Trey. Thank you so so much for all of those who came and also to The Hilton Sydney for giving me a special VIP treatment!

    I'm my outfit for the first time, vintage shirt from my fav The Cobra Shop and my rings from ManiaMania, Luv AJ. Through out the night, we recorded some iphone videos. You can watch it below!





































Blog Archive

Total Pageviews