ALL THAT REMAINS | DR DENIM | GRAM | BONEL PR



    On Friday, I visited the Bonel Pr showroom to check out their new designers. Their latest addition, All That Remains, was one that stood out to me. The label is designed by Leah Lockley and included lots of suede, hand crafted pieces and laces. Her items can be bought here and also available at Desordre. I tried 2 capes on by All That Remains, and it's something fun for winter. I swished around, so I thought to make a gif file below. I feel like it's definite a piece for fashion week!

    I also tried on a burgundy jacket by Dr Denim. Burgundy/Maroon is such a popular colour right now and I love it! Dr Denim also have a poping colour range of denim too!

    The woven shoe is by Gram and its something cool, a bit hippy but not to mention how comfy it is, with an extra cushion padding inside. Sadly they only had one of the pair, so I couldn't show you both of them.






Total Pageviews