VIVIEN'S MODELS & CREATIVE XMAS PARTY 2011



    On Wednesday night, I was invited to VIVIEN'S Models and Creative's annual Christmas party, held at Kit & Kaboodle in Kings Cross. I always love the presence of models, only just to wish I was just as tall and as good in their looks.

    The night saw some of Vivien's top models, stylist and photographers in attendance. Knowing me, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to snap some happy model moments celebrating the end of the year, so here is the result. We grooved to the beats of The Franchi Brothers, sharing passionate kisses and secrets. I also met one of the models of the moment, the Stenmark twins, Jordan.

    Pumping red Belvedere Vodka cocktails, duck noodle salad, bbq king prawns, southern fried chicken drumettes, sushi and other canapes were served through out the night.

    I also was asked to snap for Daily Telegraph's Insider Entertainment Social Gallery which can be viewed HERE.
    Check out 99 photos uploaded on the BOY MOMENTS FACEBOOK PAGE HERE








































Total Pageviews