RUPERT NOFFS + MATTY BEE NYC FAREWELL | GIDEON CUSTOMIZATION CAPSULE LAUNCH



    Last Saturday, my latest BFFs Rupert Noffs and Matty Bee held a party at The Shh Room (The Club), to farewell them going to NYC (to launch Gideon Shoes over in The Big Apple with Kelly Cutrone) and also launching the Gideon Customization Capsule, where you can create your dream sneaker!

    It was a nice intimate environment and great seeing them and having a fun night out before they left. We played with the camera, swapping glasses with each other, dancing, tequila shots and Matty Bee on decks! It was also great hanging with amazing Dana and Megan, who I haven't seen in a awhile! Plus fun Tania (CakeFace.) and Ashleigh.

    I also recorded two short videos from the night. I think raw videos are something I'm going to start doing, as it captures the moments and serves as great memories! Trust me, you want to watch these videos of Rupert dancing and singing, and see what happens when we take down tequila shots!

    As always, head over to the BOY MOMENTS Facebook Page here for more images!




























Blog Archive

Total Pageviews