DETAIL PREVIEW OF MOK THEOREM SPRING/SUMMER 10/11 FASHION SHOW











    Here are some detail close up shots of pieces at Mok Theorem Spring/Summer 10/11 show. I was very privileged to be given an all access pass to the whole show; going backstage I was able to get some of these close ups with the clothes and models too! The detail you can see here is quite interesting but intriguing. It was great fun!

    I really thank Gloria and Grace Mok for giving me the opportunity and inviting me. They even gave me front row seat! A great view ! They are very down to earth girls and it was great having chats with Gloria.

    The show was quite interactive one. Before the actual show commenced, they had a magician (from magique) in which I was chosen to go up to help him out (shuffling cards hehe). Quite fun but overwhelming standing in front of everyone who were seated. It was great though. Prizes were also presented such as a free photoshoot, watches, etc.

    The show was held at Audi Centre in Zetland (the biggest Audi dealership in the world!), Mok Theorem was the first show to be presented there, ever! The venue gave an extra extravagant feel.

    Once again, I was a little delayed. I got there about 7pm, when I supposedly should have gotten there at 6.30pm. Mostly silly is that the Audi Centre was the opposite side of the road and we couldn't turn in, and we followed onto a high way saying "to airport"... I started panicking! But things worked out and I finally did get there, without any loss of any snapping time. Fellow bloggers Brooke of Brookestyle365 and Emily of Little Black Book were also at the show.

    Oh and did I mention we got a goodie bag filled with hair product to a jewellery piece by Mok Theorem to Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

    There will be at least another part to this of runway and backstage, stay tuned. haha I love teasing you guys sometimes. For now, just observe these details. ( I love the bangles! and those pants are very cool; The jacket I love! with the zipper at the back)

    ps: sorry to the guys who read my blog for men's orientated content. I also love the arts and design, as you would know, and documenting it is great! I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind hehe.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews