RUNWAY: MOK THEOREM SPRING/SUMMER 10/11 FASHION SHOW























    Sorry for the delay of these photos. It's been a busy week - though I know it's only Tuesday. I'm sure you guys would've already seen many of the photos from the runway. But in case you haven't, here's my fair share. I have to say, the atmosphere was great. Everyone was holding their champagne, crossing their legs etc. Definitely a luxury environment (especially at the Audi Centre). It was like watching a fashion show in what you would compare to Gold Class at a cinema - of course without the food. There was evident of attention to detail, with pieces that looked simple and outstanding from a distant but when up close you would go - "oh.. wow" ( well that was my response when I was backstage taking the up close photos). I must thank Gloria and Grace again for giving me front row!

    I love the leather jacket with pieces slipping in and out - nothing I've seen before. Also the asymmetrical black cardigan-like dress. Drapery was a key feature throughout the collection. Personally all the pieces that were dark (black ) were my favourite. I loved it. I hope you've enjoyed my installments of this show. I will be interviewing the girls , Gloria and Grace very soon!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews