LG OPTIMUS BLACK LAUNCH PARTY | POWERING PEDESTRIAN.TV


    On Thursday night, after the unexpected Style Up Challenge I took up, and the Stoli Vodka Original Event, I went to the LG Optimus Black Launch at The Sydney Centre Point Tower with Nicole, Emma, Jessie and Rachel, who I haven't seen since Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. I also met lovely, Jasmin who came up from Melbourne.

    The views were spectacular as the launch party was held on the top level, almost 309 m (1014 ft) above Sydney CBD, looking over the city and the beautiful lights of the buildings (unfortunately I didn't take a good proper photo of the view). The lift going up also took more than the usual, I don't think you'd want to get stuck one of those elevators. The party was packed, and it was quite warm as well, so I didn't plan on going around taking any photos, but I did end up taking some photos of friends together. Walls were also filled with pictures of many celeb's photos taken at parties, which gave it a cool vibe.

    My new BFFS, Rupert Noffs and Matty Bee came along too, after the Stoli Vodka Event. It was great hanging out seeing them especially as it was one of their last nights out in Sydney. They're now headed to NYC!! Can't wait to visit!

    More images will be uploaded on my Facebook Page - here

    I am also beginning to think that I should start naming this blog, a place where it is "the one and only source into the scandalous lives of the bloggers elite" hahahaha! A little bit of Gossip Girl theme phrase inspired there haha. A place where you see what bloggers really get up to behind their beautifully posed images on their blogs ... hehe... SHHhhhhh don't tell them!
    xoxo BOY MOMENTS

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews